Gel Cumulus 17 - Grey/Blue/Black T5D3N1539
Good Cushioning from heel to toe.
- Successor to the Gel-Cumulus 16.
- Improved midsole geometry make it suitable for the underpronator to mild overpronator looking for enhanced cushioning and a touch of stability.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of friction-related irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining.
- Thin foam ComforDry™ sockliner features anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier in-shoe feel.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- FluidRide™ midsole provides just the right balance of bounce back, cushioning, and lasting wear in a lightweight package.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Forefoot: 23 mm/13 mm
Differential: 10 mm
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® for heightened stride efficiency that doesn't interfere with mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for a smoother ride.