Women's GT 1000 5 - Indigo Blue/White T6A8N4901
Performance and stability of its predecessor with the latest in stability technology.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Engineered mesh upper with minimal, yet supportive synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Dual-density DuoMax® Support System midsole is positioned specifically for running to augment support and stability.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- DURASPONGE® rubber outsole for greater cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to increase gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.