Women's GT 2000 V4 (Wide) - Silver/Turquoise/Lime T657N9342
Our Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning systems are now even more adaptive, assisting mild to moderate overpronators alike with greater support, while the FluidRide® midsole offers the ultimate ride.
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator.
- Successor to the GT-2000 3.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FluidRide™ midsole technology delivers a supreme combination of energy return and cushioning with reduced weight and lasting durability.
- Gender-specific cushioning features a lower-density midsole top layer that allows for ladies to better enjoy midsole compression benefits.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm
Heel-To-Toe: 10 mm
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.